Tuesday, June 8, 2010

6/8/10 Girl, you know who you are.

365 Group (f)
I herded mine up and down the road today.


These last few days have been a lot of hurry up and get no where. I have a lot to do around the place and what have you. Just seems like I cant get into a groove with anything. Sort of a big lack of interest.

One of my really bright spots has been the ride to and from work each day. But, if I don't find a way to tack on a few extra, that's only a short lived twenty six miles, round trip. I'm not complaining, a ride is a ride. Even if it's just turning around in your drive way with the motor idling, it's a ride.
Maybe it's early summer fever or the recent illness or that there is a democrat in the white house or....
Anyway. Each morning I head out and by the time I get to work I'm in a state of mind to just keep going.
Today was no different. I managed to dodge all the morning madness and rolled into work a little early. After the start up "hoopin" and "hollerin" everything settled into the usual crawl. I pretty much deal with the same people day after day and let me tell you they can be a real drag. I know, everybody cant ride. But still...
Today was one of those days up till about noon. There is a lady that comes to deal with the company(you know who you are) that just brightens the day. Never really dawned on me till today while talking with her. Shes one of those people you cant help liking and enjoy being around. Always seems to be upbeat and it seems to rub off. A great personality and a real sense of humor and "drop dead gorgeous!"
So now after careful consideration, some days are worth something after all. I mean, there's the ride in and out and all the people that really make the day.
Today, my trip home was, well...I fudged a little and added thirty five miles, a real good one.
Catch ya on the road

1 comment:

Learning to Golf said...

I've met that woman and her name is Linda. We are getting married next June 18. Don't waste any time and ask her OUT!! You never knows.