Saturday, May 29, 2010

5/29/10 A humorous stab at exorcise

365 Group (f)
"Yep! I'm part of the herd."





Recently I hit upon a weight loss program that really does work. However, I do not recommend it to any one for any reason!! On this program I did lose almost 43 pounds in just under a month.



This morning the local radio station said at 10 am that it was already 80 degrees and no rain in sight. I headed out to do some of the doctoring stuff the Doc's told me to do and as a result of the above mentioned weight loss program, I really felt it. Lately my body is still a lot under powered so to speak. I even had a hard time lifting the bike off the stand. I did manage to get in about 70 miles in all this required running around. I thought about what the doctors said about finding some type of exorcise to rebuild my strength. I think that I may have hit on something. Like the weight loss program, I don't recommend it. I think it's going to be the ticket for me though.
There is about two acres and the grass is a little over three feet in some places thanks to all the rain we've had. The mower (see picture) is a genuine push mower that seems to never run out of gas. It just don't get better than that...lol
It's funny. I never thought that mowing the yard would help keep me on the road.

Catch ya on the road

2 comments:

Learning to Golf said...

Having to mow that would make me go out on the road. There isn't question which I would rather do.

WooleyBugger said...

Never ever tell my wife that this mowing is good for my health. Please. I prefer to call it the wild life habitat.