Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11 cold!!

365 Group (f)





Since the Polar bear ride the weather has been fickle to put it mildly. I made a couple of trips into work with the temps hitting the middle 50's. Just about the time I began to think that maybe this winter would be ridable, well...this morning is 11 degrees. Snow is falling and there is just something that makes me think that a ride is out for a few days.
I'm doing a lot of catching up today and hope to get out and at least check on the bike. Ya know, one of those "bikin" days where you walk with your swagger cause you aint in the saddle ridin.
I hope to get a few pictures of the snow and all so people will feel sorry for me. So, stay tuned.

on a bit warmer day...I'll catch ya on the road

2 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

john, that's what my bike looks like too... under snow! How sad for us! You in AR. me in TN...and snow covers our rides! Come on, WARM SUN!

Learning to Golf said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Now 40 doesn't sound so bad.