Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Clock is ticking

Well the time is drawing near. Only eight more days till I find out if I have to quit riding. Kind of funny sitting here thinking about it. The winter is about done and a few bikes are out from time to time. I'm not one of them and that's different. I cant point my finger any more at those "fair weather" riders.
After what my math has determined to be around forty some odd years in the saddle it's going to be hard to give up. Where else can you find something that is most of the time money saving, mind clearing, heart jumpstarting, that actually makes you look foreword even to going to work?
So now as I start the count down to the doctor, I'm taking suggestions on the just in case for a hobby something or other that will do all that my bike did.
Hopefully the good Lord has something in mind?

Hope to be catching you on the road

1 comment:

manthano said...

Our prayers are with you.