Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting ready for spring

365 Group




Here it is getting close to the end of March. The weather is getting milder and I'm seeing lots more bikes out.
I have been riding kind of hit and miss these last few days. I've had lots going on and unfortunately, it requires that I take my car. I have managed to get in a few miles locally,short trips like yesterday,ran over to the boys place and helped him a little with some sheet rock on his house. Some back and forthing after work to eat out. All in all,enough to see that before I start really hitting the road this spring, I need to get into the shop and do a little maintenance. Carbs need cleaning. Need a new chain and sprockets,etc.
Hopefully I will be all maintained before the end of the month. My first ride is scheduled for the first weekend in April. I'm planning on a slow lazy trip around the back roads in the area to be able to give folks an idea of what the riding conditions are like. I'm hoping to hit several areas like Eureka Springs and Harrison and most points around N.W. Arkansas.
Anyway, I hope to have some riding news before too many days.
Catch ya on the road

No comments: