Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have been making my usual rounds on my bike. Shops that I deal with people I ride with, places that are more often than not a regular destination. Since the temperature has dropped a little and the riding has gotten better I have been hearing a lot of talk about what I'm guessing is a new trend or fad or whatever in the motorcycle world. Can anybody tell me about this "winterizing" everyone is speaking of? All I've heard lately is " well it's time to winterize the bikes." I thought I stayed up to date on most of the things in the motorcycle world. At least my niche in it. Apparently I was asleep when this hit.
Anyway, I keep wondering if this is something of a fad like guys with their pants hanging below their butt or diet beer? you know, something that is cute but has no place in reality? If anyone has info that would help, I would appreciate hearing it.
Catch ya on the road

2 comments:

Learning to Golf said...

Winterizing? Isn't that when you put the liner back inside your leather jacket? That is how it works for me.

manthano said...

Yes I have read about it. But that is for people in
Alaska or somewhere.

But you can be sure that the dealers in this area are
all for it if there is a dollar in it, what ever it is.