Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 10 - A National Holiday

March 10, 2014 Today is a national holiday and I had to work! I was not amused. But sheite happens. As there are only three actual Holidays (other than Christmas, Easter & Thanksgiving) that I observe. March 10...May 10 & November 10 I try to keep each one with some serious revelry and much pomp and circumstance. If your not acquainted with those dates I truly feel for you as your upbringing has been highly neglected. The weather was at least fit for riding. 40 degrees in the morning. The moisture in the air was the perfect amount to make the old bike run like a top. One of the perks of an older carburetor system. I had a great ride everywhere I went and even work wasn't to bad. All told, the day ended as good as any in false spring conditions. 169 miles back to my house. My old bike running good. No pain to speak of. I believe it was a keeper. catch ya on the road

No comments: