Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3/19/08

Today was another kick start day.
Everything is still soaked with the big rain we had over the last two days. As I loaded up for another ride to work this morning I noticed that the rain had stopped and that the temperature had dropped badly, 39 degrees as I headed out. As I said it was a kick start morning but everything fired off and as they say in the Biker magazines "knees in the breeze".
I would like to put in a plug for a full face mask that I bought a while back. As there are so many around I'm not going into brand and all that. It has turned out to be an excellent wind break on these cooler mornings. If you ride in cooler weather I suggest that you invest in one.
This afternoon the sun showed up and everything warmed up a bit and made for a nice ride home. It was the kind of afternoon that I could have just kept going for a while. It is suppose to be warm for the next few days. Maybe I can get in a few more miles and look over local road conditions.
I took a look at my other bike and again realized that I badly need some time in the shop. Hope to be able soon. Starters and junk like that just don't jump on themselves. (not to mention the list of to do's for my wife's bike.) So much to do...

No comments: