Monday, March 24, 2008


PROUD MEMBER OF THE 365 GROUP

(I rode mine today)



These last few days have been better for riding, weather wise. I have been trying to get some repairs and tuneups done to make it even better. I keep finding little things that I've let go through the winter that I am now trying to take care of. My biggest problem seems to be in finding a shop to do the repairs that I cant. Seems that everyone in the business only wants to do the quick stuff like oil changes and tires. I'm not finding any of the shops that seem to be willing to take on my carbs or starter so I guess I'll have to take a couple of days off and get into them myself.

Today was a nice ride. 27 degrees when I left the house this morning and around 60 this afternoon when I came back in. I'm seeing a few more bikes out now that it has started warming up. Mostly newer bikes. I don't see too many bikes of my preferred vintage running around and I guess that's why I have trouble finding someone to work on them. I think that the most just don't know the older non computer stuff. Anyway, looks like shop time coming up in my near future.

No comments: