Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/5/09 Ironhead Sportster

This morning I was talking with a friend of mine about his newly arrived daughter, My Goddaughter if you will, and how he really should have named her after either of my bikes, "Miss Tilley" Or "Clemontine" or both "Tilley - Clemontine". For some reason he wasn't to quick to pick up on this deal. As I was explaining to him all the how comes and why fores we got off on bikes and riding here and there.
Anyway, as we were talking he told me that he wanted to sell his Sportster to try and offset some expenses. I guess having a God Daughter that I can spoil is costly these days? This about floored me! This old sporty is his pride and joy as far as his bikes go.
SOOOOO.....If anyone out there would be interested? 1972 Ironhead runs and looks great. Needs some minor TLC (according to the owner) He has just reuped the License and Insurance for this year. Clear title.
Drop me a note and I'll put you in touch.
Catch ya on the road

No comments: