Monday, August 3, 2009

End of July 09

365 Group (f)

These last few days, the end of July have been on and off weather wise. Rain storms that have generally gotten in the way of riding much.
I have managed to spend quite a bit of time in the shop with my old Yamaha. I'm hoping to get it back on the road in the next couple of weeks. After sitting for nearly two years there are lots of little things that have cropped up. Fork seals, carbs, tires, etc. Just a real going over more than anything. With the help of a close friend I'm just taking it slowly, one thing at a time. Going over every---thing.
I have managed to get in around 350 miles over the weekend. Mostly local running around for parts and so forth. It has been a fun weekend, even with the rain.
I'm hoping that this coming weekend I can get out and meet up with some friends over in the Harrison area for a ride down south. Maybe spend a night or two at the park in Dardanelle and ride the area with them?
Catch ya on the road

No comments: