Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3-24-11

365 Group (f)

The morning temps have been great for riding.
The bike has really been liking this warmer weather. I am too. there's something to not having to adjust the carbs everytime the weather changes.(maybe if _ rebuilt em?,,,nahhhh)
The last couple days have started in the 60's and ended in the 70's. Couldnt be better.
With the above in mind I went to bed. This morning was 38 when I got up . Here I was all ready and everything for summer. Now we're throwing back to winter.
As I shuffled around getting ready the pups laughted at me and hid my gloves.
The bike fired up like a champ and I bounced down to the road.
I got out into light traffic heading west. Before I knew it I was making good time with my turnoff coming up. The run around the lake wasnt as cool as I thought it was going to be. It was actually sort of enjoyable.
I made it over to the Parkway and had to slow down. This warmed things up some. By the time my work turnoff came up I was feeling like making a day of just riding around. Maybe I'll just stick around long enough to get payroll in then head back out?

catch ya on the road

No comments: