Sunday, March 27, 2011

3/27/11

365 Group (f)


The rains left this area cool and damp.
Saturday I had great plans to get everything even with the Tax man and get some needed maintenance done on the Turnip. Safe to say that that didn't happen like I planned. I still have a few things to get for the tax dude so hopefully they wont take as big a bite out of my backside as it looks now. The damp weather and chilly wind just didn't even seem appealing. I can seem to deal with it when I'm moving down the road. I have a hard time in a cold house or shop for some reason.
I did manage to get together with a local rider, Louis, and plan for a trip a little later in the summer. He has been wanting to make a pretty good trip on his Sportster for a while. We are looking at taking a weekend and checking out the Ozark Folk Center over at Mountain View. Not really all that many miles but covers some really nice area. Small towns and back roads. Ya know, the good stuff.
After our planning secession I pittled quite a bit on some little projects and just generally killed off the day.
Work had a few probblems late in the day so I did manage to get in a few miles. Guess you could say the day wasnt a total waste.
Well there is always Hope...I'm hoping the weather changes again (this is Arkansas after all)and I get to get more done tomorrow. At the very least I hope I can get in a few miles.

catch ya on the road

No comments: