Friday, April 24, 2009

4-24-2009

365 Group



This morning was a nice morning for a ride. Perfect temperature and slightly overcast.
I loaded up for my usual run into work and had hoped to take off around noon to head to Eureka Springs for the Thunder in the Mountains Rally.
My ride in was kind of it's usual. I did notice several more bikes on the road and that always makes for a nicer morning ride. I pulled into work and found out that I wouldn't be able to take off early and that made for one very long day. Especially, as I watched bikes roll by, all headed in the direction of Eureka.
Since I have to stay all day I have altered my plans to just head for home at quitting time and try for an early start in the morning. The pups will like that.
I'm hoping to spend at least Saturday and Saturday night and get some pictures.
Hope to catch ya on the road

No comments: