Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5/19/09 Fishing?

365 Group


This morning was one of the best rides I've had in several days. The weather was just right. Traffic was light. The bike ran great. I again picked up a couple of stray riders on my way from home. They stayed with me for most of my trip. If this keeps up it'll make mornings much more fun.
I made it to work with a few minutes to spare and decided to ease over to the companies truck shop. Several of the employees ride and I hadn't had anyone pick on me for not riding a Harley in a day or two. The guys at the shop weren't too busy. Grabbing a cup of coffee I took a jab or two about my "Rice burner" and joined in. They were talking about taking a trip over to Bull Shoals lake. A little dab of Fishing seemed to be in order from the way everyone was talking. The details are still in the works but it looks as though a fishing ride is in the works for maybe this coming weekend. Maybe even an over night? I got my daily dose of Harley vs my bike and headed to clock in. Today was going to be a nice day. Too nice to be cooped up. Hopefully I can get out by lunch and get in a few miles while this good weather is here?
Hope to catch ya on the road

No comments: