Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/5/2009

365 Group
With all the rain and stormy weather we've been having I haven't been doing as much riding as I'd like. Today is bright and sunny and a perfect day to ride. However I didn't get to ride today and probably wont for another week or so. I have developed insurance issues. Seems my insurance ran out without and for some reason I wasn't notified that it had expired...almost a year ago! From what I can determine, this particular company doesn't send a notification when you buy on line. In all fairness, they did offer to re insure me. There's just something about finding out that you've been riding around in all kinds of weather and some rather serious traffic for almost a year without insurance...
So while I'm shopping around for a new insurance company, I've decided to use this time to tear down the rear end on my bike and look over the swing arm bearings and some other areas that aren't routinely serviced.
Hopefully, the sun will stay out for another few days and it'll get everything looked over and back together by the time I've found a new insurance company.
Hope to catch ya on the road

No comments: