Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27/09 daily therapy


365 Group (f)
This morning was a cool, sixty seven degrees, overcast, kind of damp feeling morning.
I loaded the bike and started out for work. The ride was great. Traffic was light and the bike was running like a song.
I started my run around the mountain and toyed with the idea of calling in. Kind of had the idea of seeing how far down the road I could get before the rain caught up to me.
Anyway, I made my run to work and apparently was the only rider on the road. I didn't see another bike anywhere.
Pulling into work I noticed that a lot of the employees had ridden. That always makes for a good day.
As the day slowly wore on, I had a chance to talk some of the others and we set up and after work ride for drinks.
Quitting time finally arrived and we all headed out to a little Mexican place that was on the way home for most of us. It was a lot of fun. Blasting through traffic, a dozen of us, cars moved over giving us room at just about every turn.
We had a good get together and the beer was cold. I headed out for the house and thought that this was a good day. Even if the rides were only to and from work. I was still riding and have a big time.
Catch ya on the road.

mail: bikin_ridin@yahoo.com

No comments: