Monday, May 4, 2009

5/1-2-3-4/2009 Heavy Rain

365 Group



There has been so much rain lately that I have been forced to drive my car everywhere I go. That is really the pits! Springtime in Northwest Arkansas is always unpredictable. This year apparently everything needs a good washing.
After being a rider for many moons I have learned to tolerate periods like this. When I have access to a shop I use this wet weather to tinker what needs tinkering. These last few days I was caught in between. The rain was heavy enough that riding, short of a real have to case, would be most uncomfortable. The tinkering will just have to wait. So will the many poker runs in the areas. The day trips through the hills and, the most enjoyable late night runs to find a hamburger.
A friend of mine put it like this. The Good Lord decided that we need the water. I guess that sums it up.
Hope to catch ya on the road.

No comments: