Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5/20/2009

365 Group

This morning I kicked the old bike to life and sat there while it warmed up giving thought to taking a trip real soon. Work is dragging and it's harder and harder each day to do the "nine to five" routine. I headed out still giving serious thought to hitting the road for about a month.Traffic was heavier than normal this morning. Seemed that everyone was in low gear this morning. I felt like I was just idling along most of the ride. A few places I managed to get up to speed. As I pulled up to a stop light at Hwy 412 I saw a large pack of bikes heading east. Looked like a bunch on vacation. My bike was running good this morning and since I was already going to be a little late I called and told them I would be about an hour later than I thought. Pulling across Hwy 412 I topped off the tank and headed east. I made a lazy circle of the lake and looked over a couple of the Boat ramps.After the Boat ramps I took my time and really enjoyed the winding road back out to the Highway and headed to work. I totaled sixty miles and had a much better attitude when I got into work.Still thinking about just hitting the road. Just not as bad.
Catch ya on the road

No comments: